Description: A full-time vacancy at Cochrane Telecom Services (office) now exists. This position is responsible for serving customers at the front counter, preparing and balancing daily cash reports, making deposits, initiating service orders, answering account, billing and complaint information. This position is also responsible for processing notice of arrears and disconnection notices for both the telecom and electrical companies, negotiate payment arrangements with delinquent customers as well as liaise with the Credit Bureau and directory updates.
• Preferably a post-secondary education in Business/ Accounting.
• Minimum two (2) years of customer service experience.
• Excellent computer skills (MS Word/ Excel).
• Excellent analytical skills coupled with strong organizational skills.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
• Knowledge and experience with NISC and Harris an asset.
• Possess and maintain a valid Ontario Driver’s licence (minimum “G” designation).
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Marketing savvy and product knowledge.
• Bilingualism is an asset.
Starting Date: To be determined
Compensation: As per current Collective Agreement
Interested individuals possessing qualifications are invited to submit their résumé in a sealed envelope, detailing related education, experience and qualifications, no later than Friday, May 1st, 2020 at 12:00 noon to:
Roxanne DesRoches, Office Manager
Cochrane Telecom Services of the Corporation of the Town of Cochrane
153 6th Avenue,
Cochrane, ON P0L 1C0
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.